What are the benefits?
- Every two months you receive our electronic magazine with all the contents and information in the language industry!
- We keep your CV in our database and enable connections with future employers for possible full time or part-time jobs!
- You can get discount on the courses and seminars we organise on a regular basis!
- We offer you access to our small library with plenty of dictionaries and linguistic materials!
How to become a member?
- It is enough for you to be a (graduate) student of language or simply be fond of languages!
- You need to pay the yearly membership fee in the amount of 30 KM to the account number 1610000050450002 at the RAIFFEISEN BANK DD BIH, for the Association for Language and Culture Linguists (yearly membership fee)
- Please send the payment slip to the following fax number: 033 645 343 or send it scanned to the following e-mail: . Also send us your updated biography to the same e-mail address. We will send you a welcome e-mail and the recent e-magazine.
The membership lasts for a whole calendar year.
How to get a free membership (students only)?
- If you like to write, you can become a member of the editorial board of our e-magazine – you get a free membership for that year. Find out more about our e-magazine "lingvisti.ba"
- If you possess linguistics books or books in different foreign languages and you have no idea what to do with them – bring them to us and you will become a member of the Association! You can see the content of our library at this link!
- Be a volunteer on some of our projects!
Being a member you become a part of a successful network of young enthusiasts who believe that with words you can both destroy and save worlds.